Re: EOL for Windows 95/98/Me

I'm still wondering if this shouldn't be Cygwin 2.1.0 rather than Cygwin 1.7.0. As long as we're making major changes maybe we could start by moving to cygwin2.dll. There are a number of misdesigns that I'd love to remove from cygwin, given the chance to do it over.

Same suggestion as before; have a separate maintainer for the cygwin1 branch and move on. If people want to keep it alive, they'll take on the challenge. Sometimes we hamper progress by encouraging it not to happen.

Earnie