Re: Forking Win32 process?

Because of our motto: http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#WJM.

>Is it really impossible from the technical point of view?

Of course it is not impossible.  I doubt that anyone would be interested
in implementing this however.  The main focus of the project is to make
things work for the standard case of linking cygwin1.dll into a program
and creating a "cygwin program".  Getting things like fork() working
with MSVC or MinGW programs is not something that anyone really wants to
do.
--
Christopher Faylor			spammer? ->	aaaspam@sourceware.org
Cygwin Co-Project Leader				aaaspam@duffek.com