Re: Mbox archive of this list?

On Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at 12:58:13PM -0500, Igor Peshansky wrote:
>On Wed, 13 Feb 2008, Jim Kleckner wrote:
>
>> I know it is a bit retrograde, but is there an mbox archive for this list?
>> (yes, I do and can use Google)
>
>Not really a cygwin-developers issue, but you can use the ezmlm "get"
>mechanism to retrieve all messages from the list that fall in a certain
>range.

That really isn't guaranteed to work.  There have been random reports of
it not working and no one is really interested in figuring out why.

Back when we were disk space constrained, I routinely deleted old ezmlm
archives so, even if it worked, you couldn't retrieve everything.

The web archives should be more-or-less complete, however and the
"raw text" format is close to mbox format.

But, as Igor says, this really isn't an issue for this mailing list.

Please take further discussion to the cygwin list or the cygwin-talk
mailing list.