Re: cygwin-1.7, pseudo-reloc v2

Quoting Charles Wilson <cygwin@cwilson.fastmail.fm>:

Christopher Faylor wrote:
I think we have to leave it to the MinGW team to replace the two files
in the mingw directory.

OK.

If I am reading the DISCLAIMER file in the mingw-w64 directory correctly
it seems like this is public-domain code so we should be able to use it.

FYI, Kai's patch is now posted here https://sourceforge.net/tracker2/?func=detail&aid=2537769&group_id=2435&atid=302435

There are problems with the diff file that need to be resolved before it can be used. If you have comments about the patch please add them to the patch tracker form.

--
Earnie