Re: speclib vs. -lc trouble.

On Apr 13 16:26, Dave Korn wrote:
> Dave Korn wrote:
> > Christopher Faylor wrote:
> >> What is now in CVS represents the fix that I said I would check in.
> >>
> >> cgf
> >
> >   Currently bootstrapping and testing everything.  It built ok and the
> > generated library passed the ld-bootstrap test, so I've installed that build
> > and am now going to build new binutils, rebuild winsup using them, and make
> > sure it all still works.
>
>   Been through several cycles now and everything is working, the new static
> libs seem absolutely fine.  I think we've finally put this one to bed!

Speclib doesn't work for me anymore:

Can't locate object method "newdir" via package "File::Temp" at
/src/cygwin/winsup/cygwin/speclib line 46.

My Linux box is running perl 5.10.0 and there's no such newdir()
function in the File::Temp module.  Is there another way to implement
this which also works with my perl release?

Thanks,