Re: terminfo [Re: console enhancements: mouse events etc]

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 03:53:28PM +0100, Thomas Wolff wrote:

>>> Sorry for the slightly late response. Attached is a small patch.
>>>
>> Wrong mailing list.
>>

>Really? I thought it was a patch, even if to go upstream. And Charles
>had requested it on that list.

In what you quoted above Chuck said "send me patches".  He didn't say
send patches to cygwin-patches.

>No I wonder whether this is the right one...

    * cygwin-patches: a list for submitting patches to the Cygwin DLL and the
    other components of the "winsup" directory, excluding the mingw and
    w32api directory which are handled by the MinGW project.  Discussions
    of supplied patches are also acceptable, of course.

    * cygwin-developers: a subscribers-only list for discussing the internals
    of the Cygwin DLL and all cygwin components of the "winsup" directory
    (excluding the mingw and w32api directories).  Discussions of upcoming
    net releases are also appropriate.  Please do not subscribe or send
    email to this list if you do not understand what is meant by "the
    winsup directory".  If you are interested in contributing to the
    development of Cygwin, this is the place to discuss your plans.

    Note that this is not a place to send bug reports or questions about
    utilities like ssh, cron, etc.  Please use the main Cygwin list for
    these types of questions.  If you have an issue and hope that someone
    will look into it for you then please do not send email here.  This is
    a mailing list for doers not musers.