‘_POSIX_SPIN_LOCKS’ was not dec lared in this scope

Hi all,

I just pulled the latest CVS to test my patches before submitting to the list, and am getting the following compilation error even after a make distclean and a new configure run:

sysconf.cc:176: error: ‘_POSIX_SPIN_LOCKS’ was not declared in this scope

Is there some really-extra-clean make target I'm missing, or some new dependency I don't know about?

Thanks,
Ryan