Re: Latest 64 bit test stuff on sourceware

On Feb 19 10:34, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 03:48:12PM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >>
> >> 1) The import libs still need to be regenerated with the fixed
> >> speclib.
> >
> >Ok.
> >
> >> 2) Neither iconv.h nor unctrl.h should be shipped, as those are
> >> provided by libiconv and ncurses, respectively.
> >
> >I didn't even know they *are* shipped...  thanks for the hint.
> >
> >> 3) There are definitely bugs (as to be expected); I'll try to STC them
> >> later.
> >
> >Thank you.  I would be surprised if there were no bugs...
>
> Sure, but it's pretty amazing that things seem to be working as well as
> they are.

Yeah, I'm not exactly unhappy of the current state.  I didn't expect
that already in February.

What doesn't work at all right now is exception handling, btw.  It looks
like the installed exception handler is entirely ignored for some reason.
I'm going to look into this over the week.