Re: Seeking developer to assist with adding OpenAFS Reparse Tag Support to Cygwin

Christopher,

The request is for a developer to assist.  I am more than capable of
providing code.  As a contributor to open source projects for more than
25 years I am not going to make assumptions about how those who have
developed and maintained Cygwin want the software to behave.

In addition, although I've sent Red Hat a contributor letter I do
not intend to be an active contributor to the project on a long term
basis.  I have enough responsibilities on my plate with OpenAFS, Heimdal
Kerberos and Network Identity Manager.

Sincerely,

Jeffrey Altman

P.S. - The anoncvs service access described at

  http://cygwin.com/cvs.html

is currently not working.