Re: [Cygwin64] dash segfault

On 2013-03-10 20:38, Peter Rosin wrote:
> On 2013-03-10 20:20, Peter Rosin wrote:
>> Ok, here's a crash with the dll from release, still with home-built dash
>> w/o -O2.
>
> Below is another one, looking more similar to the ones I got with the
> dll from the install area...
>
> Every time that it has happened (or, I should say, every time I have
> checked), it has been a libtool script linking a dll (either as a
> library or as a module), that has crashed dash.

I of course only needed to whisper that for it to happen elsewhere, this
time when running my not-overly-complicated build script. Still dash though.

And now again in libtool --mode=install (not relinking).

I have also seen a couple of instances of dash simply exiting w/o triggering
error_start (sadly wasn't sane enough to harvest an exit-code).

Let me know if you want more backtraces, I get the feeling they're pretty
useless? I'd also appreciate further debugging tips.

Cheers,
Peter