64 bit Cygwin 1.7.18-12

Hi guys,

I just uploaded a new 64 bit Cygwin DLL.  This version fixes a few
problems, namely:

- Since Vista and the introduction of native symlinks, the OS has
  multiple ways to suppress symlink usage.  By default, remote symlinks
  are disallowed, or better, they are not evaluated and the OS returns
  an error instead.  This can be changed with the on-board fsutil
  utility.  Cygwin didn't yet handle the case that symlinks couldn't be
  read.  That's fixed now.  Cygwin returns ELOOP for unreadable
  symlinks.  ENOENT wouldn't work in this scenario.

- The wrong defines were set for the available build environment.  So
  far, _POSIX_V6_ILP32_OFFBIG was still 1, the others -1, which was only
  correct for the 32 bit environment.  Now on x86_64,
  _POSIX_V6_LP64_OFF64 and _POSIX_V6_LPBIG_OFFBIG are 1 instead.
  I changed confstr accordingly.

- getservbyname and getservbyport usually crashed on 64 bit.  The reason
  was that the servent structure on 64 bit Windows has reordered two
  members, one the port number, the other a pointer.  I have not the
  faintest idea what that was good for.  The Cygwin code duplicating the
  content to make it available across fork didn't take that into
  account, so it crashed instead.  Should be fixed now.

I appreciate testing and bug reports and... PATCHES!

Have fun,