native symlink support should fallback to default format if target missing

The guy I have testing the native symlink support in the new cygwin is reporting to me that if the target of the link does not exist, the mechanism is creating a file reparse point. This is not desirable behavior. When the target comes into existence, if it is a folder, then the native symlink is invalid.  What the mechanism should do is fall back to the native symlink format if the target doesn't exist. That way, the link is never invalid. Since it is a default format symlink, then my test for the need to replace the link by checking if it is not a reparse point will work. Otherwise, I would have to take into consideration that the reparse point may exist but be invalid.

-James