Re: NFS share - NtOpenFile() failed, c00000be

Corinna

You solved this before for me:

*"- Accessing NFS shares does not work out of the box on Windows.  You
have to install the NFS feature in Windows first:  Control Panel ->
Programs and Features -> Turn Windows features on or off  -> Services for
NFS"*

I updated to *Windows 10* and the seem to be broke again.
Is that possible?

Andy

On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 3:12 PM, Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com