This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: stackdump.sgml new file
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 23:51:49 -0500
- Subject: Re: stackdump.sgml new file
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Apr 03, 2002 at 08:39:51PM -0800, Joshua Daniel Franklin wrote:
>I was thinking about writing some updated documentation as requested
>lately on the mailing list
>I've started by writing a new file to document the existance of the
>cygwin_stackdump() function. ChangeLog:
>2001-04-03 Joshua Daniel Franklin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * stackdump.sgml: New file. Document cygwin_stackdump() function.
I'd probably accept this except for two things:
1) You don't add ChangeLog entries for documentation.
2) The patch is included is an html attachment.
Obviously 1) is a no-op but we really need just a straight patch in