This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ChangeLog indentation
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 01:26:38 -0400
- Subject: Re: ChangeLog indentation
- References: <000501c1e047$9eba3db0$0610a8c0@wyw>
- Reply-to: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
I just deleted a long reply to this message.
I realized that I'd just be repeating myself.
However, I'll try to briefly make a couple of points:
- The contrib web page says to model your entry on winsup/ChangeLog.
- If you can download files via the web, you can download a ChangeLog
- AFAICT, I never mentioned anything about tabs. I only said that
Ralf Habacker got the indentation wrong. You should go back and
actually look at the changes that I made. It wasn't the lack of
a tab that I was referring to. It was the "hanging indent" style.
I actually made a couple of other changes there too. All of the
changes were for problems listed under "Improper ChangeLog
That's it for me.