This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: [PATCH]setup.exe mklink2.cc some function arguments need to be pointers
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- To: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- Cc: <cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 17:22:08 +1000
- Subject: RE: [PATCH]setup.exe mklink2.cc some function arguments need to be pointers
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Gerrit P. Haase [mailto:email@example.com]
> Sent: Monday, April 22, 2002 4:34 PM
> To: Robert Collins
> Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Subject: Re: [PATCH]setup.exe mklink2.cc some function
> arguments need to be pointers
> Hallo Robert,
> >> It looks like you are building in a branch. The version of
> >> mklink2.cc I have from the main branch is
> > No, I've realised that I haven't committed it... I've some
> > smei-invasive changes I've been mulling over in HEAD, and I'd
> > forgotten about that.
> > I will commit my patch to HEAD along with a couple of other
> fixes from
> > setup200202 shortly - hopefully this weekend.
> > Until then, simply use the mklink2.cc from the setup200202 branch.
> Is it in now?
> I cannot build because mklink2.cc fails...
cvs -z3 update -Pdrsetup200202 mklink2.cc
to get a copy that will build.