This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: IPC test suite
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 00:16:21 -0400
- Subject: Re: IPC test suite
- References: <001001c1c446$3bf9b560$0200a8c0@lifelesswks>
- Reply-to: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Mar 06, 2002 at 12:04:06AM +1100, Robert Collins wrote:
>AFAICT I'm now testing every aspect (barring multi-userid support) of
>sys/ipc.h and sys/shm.h functionality. And the cygwin is passing. The
>multi-userid support should be present and correct though.
>So.. for the brave, here tis.
Any reason why this can't be added to the cygwin testsuite?