This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: long-option kill patch
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 01:24:03 -0400
- Subject: Re: long-option kill patch
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
On Sun, May 12, 2002 at 08:30:09PM -0700, Joshua Daniel Franklin wrote:
>Is there something wrong with the patch for kill.cc?
>It's a very simple patch:
>I'd be happy to fix it if there is something wrong, but I'm
>not psycic about what...
As I'd previously indicated, I preferred if the option processing was
done via getopt. I just checked in a patch to do that. I also
implemented the -l and -s options.
Sorry for not providing feedback, I'd had a partial implementation
sitting in my sandbox and I just polished it off tonight.