This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: kill.cc version patch
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 01:16:29 -0400
- Subject: Re: kill.cc version patch
- References: <Pine.CYG.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
On Mon, May 13, 2002 at 06:33:18PM -0500, Joshua Daniel Franklin wrote:
>Here is a version option patch against Chris' new kill.cc with signal
>listing. It also adds a prog_name variable as a small way of helping
>prevent /bin/kill vs bash's kill confusion.
>2002-05-13 Joshua Daniel Franklin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * kill.cc (prog_name) New global variable.
> (usage) Standardize usage output. Add descriptions.
> (print_version) New function.
> (longopts) Accomodate new version option.
> (opts) Ditto.
> (main) Ditto.
I'd hoped that you'd finish the job with kill. Applied.