This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Patch for sub-second resolution in stat(2)
- From: Corinna Vinschen <cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 17:36:38 +0200
- Subject: Re: Patch for sub-second resolution in stat(2)
- References: <01ae01c20cf5$551007f0$6132bc3e@BABEL>
On Thu, Jun 06, 2002 at 01:58:55AM +0100, Conrad Scott wrote:
> [Second attempt once I'd calmed down enough to get it right.]
> Attached is a patch that adds sub-second resolution to the access,
> modification, and creation times returned by stat(2) etc. I thought this
> would make a nice companion to Corinna's work on making other things in
> stat(2) be 64-bit.
Applied. As already noted on the newlib mailing list, I've moved
the typedefs of timespec_t and timestruc_t to our own types.h in
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.