This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Need documentation for dumper.exe
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 12:08:01 -0400
- Subject: Re: Need documentation for dumper.exe
- References: <20020611145443.GA352@redhat.com> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Jun 12, 2002 at 03:03:26PM +0400, egor duda wrote:
>ed> Tuesday, 11 June, 2002 Christopher Faylor email@example.com wrote:
>CF>> I just noticed that dumper.exe is not documented in utils.sgml.
>CF>> Is anyone interested in taking a stab at it? There should be lots of
>CF>> info in the mailing list archives.
>Patch attached. Can anybody with sgml tools installed please check if
>formatting is ok?
Thanks, Egor. This looked ok to me after a quick scan of your patch
with my vast understanding of sgml. So, I checked it in. I'll put a
new version of the docs up on the web, ASAP. Any formatting problems should
be obvious then.