This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: S_IFSOCK setting
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 22:26:16 -0400
- Subject: Re: S_IFSOCK setting
- References: <040201c219f8$6f3233a0$6132bc3e@BABEL>
- Reply-to: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Jun 22, 2002 at 03:23:52PM +0100, Conrad Scott wrote:
>2002-06-22 Conrad Scott <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * fhandler.cc (fhandler_base::fstat): Set S_IFIFO for pipes.
> * fhandler_socket.cc (fhandler_socket.cc::fstat): Set S_IFSOCK.
Doh. I knew that something was bugging me as I was releasing 1.3.11.
This patch was it. I meant to include it.
Oh well. It's in now.