This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: a utils.sgml patch
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 21:18:30 -0400
- Subject: Re: a utils.sgml patch
- References: <Pine.CYG.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Jun 24, 2002 at 06:56:45PM -0500, Joshua Daniel Franklin wrote:
>Mon, 24 Jun 2002 18:56:45 -0500ere is a first patch for utils.sgml.
>This patch simply updates each of the <screen> sections that
>show the --help output to reflect the 1.3.11-3 utils.
>It seems like a good thing to get out of the way before attacking
>the section for each util.
Thanks. I'e applied this patch.
Btw, in general, you don't need a ChangeLog for documentation since
the change is supposed to be obvious from context (that's the theory
anyway). We do have a ChangeLog in the doc directory, because, er,
for the Makefile that resides there, yeah, that's it.