This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: A minor patch to Makefile.in
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 11:21:29 -0400
- Subject: Re: A minor patch to Makefile.in
- References: <3D19F55E.firstname.lastname@example.org> <3D19F812.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Jun 26, 2002 at 01:21:22PM -0400, Nicholas Wourms wrote:
>"Due to the dependancy of gettext(libintl) and gettext, this pach..."
>This should read:
>"Due to the dependancy of gettext(libintl) on libiconv, this patch..."
>Also, Netscape is stripping tabs, so I have attached the Changelog this
>time with the hope it won't be stripped.
Sorry, but this patch isn't acceptable. If we are going to accommodate
libiconv then there needs to be a configure test for it.