Re: Add requirement for SYSTEMROOT to FAQ?

On Fri, Oct 08, 2004 at 03:21:18PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
> [...]

There were three messages in the cygwin list which addressed my
"snippiness" (thanks, Larry, btw).  Don't I get to set the record
straight and introduce a new, useful acronym in the process?

If the final word is "WJM" then anyone not paying close attention
would be led to the conclusion that my message was intended to be
snippy when, in fact, it wasn't.

But, please, let's debate this some more.  It's a fascinating diversion
from zeroing out fileattr files on sourceware.org.

cgf