Re: w32api usr/include/sqlext.h bad macros

On Thu, Dec 09, 2004 at 02:52:54PM -0000, Dave Korn wrote:
> [...]

Hi,
I try port "automean" to the CygWin and I get error:

gcc: corinna.c: No such file or directory

So, I copy CREDITS file from /usr/src/linux to corinna.c and now
I get many more error:

/usr/src/linux/corinna.c:1: error: syntax error before "is"
/usr/src/linux/corinna.c:13: error: stray '@' in program
/usr/src/linux/corinna.c:15: error: missing terminating ' character
/usr/src/linux/corinna.c:20: error: stray '@' in program
/usr/src/linux/corinna.c:28: error: stray '@' in program
/usr/src/linux/corinna.c:31:17: invalid digit "8" in octal constant

Shouldn't Corinna get CREDIT for her mean?

Wrong Cygwin?  I use 5.12.

Anybody help?

Ed~uardo