RE: fortune bible

How about Project Gutenberg?
http://www.gutenberg.org/catalog/world/results?title=bible&pageno=0

I'm not in a position to compare/contrast the version:
        Douay-Rheims, Challoner Revision
They have here but the book I just looked at is a really nice format
for automaticallyl slicing and dicing by script:

Here's Book 1: Genesis
        http://www.gutenberg.org/dirs/etext05/drb0110.txt

See the end of the book for details about using it.
ABOUT PROJECT GUTENBERG-TM EBOOKS
This PROJECT GUTENBERG-tm eBook, like most PROJECT GUTENBERG-tm eBooks,
is a "public domain" work distributed by Professor Michael S. Hart
through the Project Gutenberg Association (the "Project").
Among other things, this means that no one owns a United States copyright
on or for this work, so the Project (and you!) can copy and
distribute it in the United States without permission and
without paying copyright royalties. Special rules, set forth
below, apply if you wish to copy and distribute this eBook
under the "PROJECT GUTENBERG" trademark.

"The stuff we call "software" is not like anything that human society
  is used to thinking about. Software is something like a machine, and
  something like mathematics, and something like language, and
  something like thought, and art, and information...
  but software is not in fact any of those other things."
Bruce Sterling - The Hacker Crackdown

Fred A. Kulack - IBM eServer iSeries - Enterprise Application Solutions
ERP, Java DB2 access, Jdbc, JTA, etc...
IBM in Rochester, MN  (Phone: 507.253.5982   T/L 553-5982)
mailto:kulack/us.ibm.com   Personal: mailto:kulack/gmail.com
AIM Home:FKulack  AIM Work:FKulackWrk
MSN Work: fakulack/hotmail.com (replace email / with @)