pthreads and cygwin

Hi -
I'm working on trying to compile an app in cygwin.  This was previously compiled
on MSVC and should be mostly portable to gnu compilation - unfortunately, I
can't seem to get g++ to find thread.h?  I see the pthread library
implementation, but I can't get the headers.  Which package do I need for this?
I also seem to be missing a header for synch.h - I'm not sure what this header
refers to, perhaps it's in the same missing package.
Thanks!
Have a good one.
Matt