Re: offtopic helmet polishing (was Re: rm fails to remove symbolic links to directories)

On Wed, Apr 20, 2005 at 03:30:03PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
> [...]

So, I sent something out about a "common ancestor" and royally confused
all of the Southern Baptists reading the list.  I think it is extremely
unlikely.  I'm not aware of any school system which has completely
thrown out evolutionary text books.

I think your premise is flawed anyway.  I think most creationists
understand at least the "common ancestor" part of evolutionary theory.
They may get it wrong and think that this means that man was descended
from apes but they do at least have a glimmering of understanding of
the concept.

cgf