Re: how does mailx work

On Fri, Apr 29, 2005 at 09:52:33AM +0800, Carlo Florendo wrote:
>What makes you guys so great at guessing?

It wasn't really a guess.  I was sure that mailx worked that way but I've
learned that it is best to not speak authoritatively about this kind of
thing unless I've carefully checked source code myself.

>I'm thinking that one day, I'd contribute one small package to cygwin
>or maintain some small package, or whatever.

Please jump in!  We need maintainers.  Are you interested in maintaining
doxygen?  We just had a maintainer meltdown in cygwin-apps and are looking
for a new maintainer.

cgf