Re: Serious performance problems (malloc related?)

On Tue, May 31, 2005 at 07:15:48PM -0500, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
> > From: Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes
> >
> > On Tue, May 31, 2005 at 02:58:14PM -0500, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
> > [summary: blather blather]
> >
> > Whatever.
> >

> Touche.

That's the spirit!

> > > But the topic of this sub-thread here is OCLA hyperlinks.
> > What do you
> > > think of my idea that this really belongs as a link under
> > the "CGF" heading?
> >
> > I think it doesn't fit there; that's why I suggested WJM.
> > Something like:

> > What mean means.</a>
>
> "WJM" has little to do with Chris' antisocial behavior nor his
> rationalizations of it.  Again, should you read Chris' rant, you'll find
> that it is nothing more than that.  He admits as much himself:
> http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-talk/2005-q2/msg00287.html

Where on earth in that message do you see any such thing?

Snip stuff about "antisocial behavior", "flip out on you",
"rationalize".

I think I've figured it out; perhaps you just don't realize that email
doesn't contain the overtones possible in speech, so you are taking
the bare words others write and imagining up all kinds of stuff to
distort their simple meaning.

There was no flip out.  There was no rant.  Really.  They exist only
in your mind.