Re: Serious performance problems (malloc related?)

Christopher Faylor wrote:

I am leery of doing things this way since that means that the only people
capable of writing code for cygwin are the people who understand Nt* calls.
> That is a subset of the already small number of people who
understand the UNIX and Windows APIs well enough to work on Cygwin.

You mean, like 2? (Err, 3. I mean, 4, or maybe 5..)

I'm not sure this is a huge problem, you know..