RE: How to make DLLs in cygwin for MSVC and BCB

"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Gary R. Van
Sickle, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty Hippo."
- Bible, somewhere towards the back.

>   STOP THE UNIVERSE,  I WANT TO GET OUT!

"And the Korns of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the
cgfs, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid
themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the
mountains and rocks, "Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that
sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Hippo: For the great day of
Gary R. Van Sickle's wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand the
awesomeness?" - Bible, a few pages further back, or maybe in the Apocrypha,
I forget.

Behold, I have foretold you all things.

>     cheers,
>       DaveK
> --
> Can't think of a witty .sigline today....

Geez Korny, think of a witty .sigline already.

--
Gary R. Van Sickle