Re: problem with libgnomeprint22 setup.hint

On Mon, Aug 29, 2005 at 04:13:11PM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>Ok, how about this one: I saw that you're still using qmail.  I urge
>you to try postfix instead.  Switching over is very simple(tm).  Etc...

That's almost perfect.

You really should make it a little longer though, add some irrelevant
personal details about how hard you found qmail, invent something about
something that postfix does but qmail doesn't, and maybe even share some
postfix configuration files that you are especially proud of.

cgf