Re: Who hasn't been badly flamed?

On Wed, Sep 07, 2005 at 10:22:10AM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
> [...]

Yep.

*pause*

I mean, Hey!  Wait a minute!  :-)

It occurs to me that we are all undoubtedly working from different
definitions of the word flame.

I was going to offer a definition of what I think a flame is, but then
it occurred to me that wikipedia is probably a good reference.  And, it
is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flaming

This is interesting stuff, IMO.

cgf