RE: Who hasn't been badly flamed?

No need to apologize because you "think highly of [my] technical ability"
and "[appreciate] [my] sense of humor" my good man!

>  I should have just
> let you have the last word.

Yep.

> For the record, yes, I do think that you have flamed but I
> don't require an apology.

Again you misunderstand: it is *I* who have the requirement here.  If I have
"flamed" you as you claim I have, seems to me it's only fair that you give
me the opportunity to apologize for it, no?

On the other hand, if in fact I haven't "flamed" you and you're falsely
accusing me of doing so, well, then I'd have to refer you to your own post
concerning your definition of "trolling" (how ironic would that be!), and
politely ask you to stop malingering my good name.

> >BTW: Was your post an example of "trolling" (your
> definition)?  I don't
> >seem to see any vituperative lanuguage per se.
>
> Argh.  Did I forget to use a smiley?

Memory's the second thing to go.

--
Gary R. Van Sickle