RE: Dave! (Was Re: Igor!)

> From: Dave Korn
[snip]
> > 	Igor
> > P.S. Eggnog is for wimps -- those from Russia drink vodka
> and cognac.
> > :-D
>
>   Those of us from England don't even know what 'eggnog'
> *is*, let alone drink it, but we've heard it's something they
> have in America.  And we drink agricultural diesel and horse
> tranquilisers, so there!
>
> <g>
>
>     cheers,
>       DaveK

Pfhht, you English and Russians with your girly drinks.  No wonder you lost
the war.  To wit, I present, the Official Recipie For American Egg Nog[1]:

- One fifth cheap vodka.
- One fifth cheap cognac.
- One fifth agricultural diesel (not cheap).
- One fifth horse tranquilizers imported from England or Russia where the
can still be gotten reasonably cheap.
- One gallon spoiled milk.
- One dozen eggs, Grade B or better.
- One tablespoon Nog.
- One fifth of your favorite sippin' whiskey (cheap).
- One fifth cheap Scotch.

Combine all ingredients in large bowl.  No refridgeration required.  Serve
lukewarm at breakfast or whenever you need a "pick-me-up".  Serves 4-6.

--
Gary R. Van Sickle
[1] "American Egg Nog! (NERNER NER, NER-NER!)