RE: debugging cygwin

> On Mon, 9 Jan 2006, Ken Senior wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know where one might find a version of the latest
> > cygwin1.dll which was compiled with the '-g' (debugging) option set?

My father's name is Ken; I also have a younger brother Ken.  In
order to keep from sending my brother email intended for my father,
and vice versa, I have my email client set up to use "Ken Senior"
and "Ken Junior" as aliases for them.

Which led to a nice little moment of confusion here as I wondered
why in the world my *father* was sending email to the cygwin ML
about debuging the cygwin DLL...

-Samrobb