happier news

Oops - I've been a bit late in posting this!  As promised in
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-talk/2006-q1/msg00176.html,
I'm posting pictures of Evelyn Joyce Blake, born two weeks
early on Feb 16 at 1:58 (-07:00).  She was 8 pounds 8 ounces
(sorry to those who don't relate to our silly outdated American
measurements).  My wife Tanya and older daughter Natalie
are doing fine, as well.

Some pictures:
http://home.comcast.net/~ericblake/Dad_and_daughters.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~ericblake/Mum_and_daughters.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~ericblake/Evelyn_Joyce_Blake.jpg

Unfortunately, it will be a few years before she is old enough
for us to know if she will choose to be a cygwin contributor
or a zookeeper (I hear they could always use another
hand at the hippo enclosure).

--
Eric Blake