Re: HEADS-UP: Modular X11 (ALL maintainers, please read)

On Wed, Apr 19, 2006 at 09:00:53AM -0400, Igor Peshansky wrote:
>You know, the moment I saw Hannu's message, I was about to shoot off a
>quick one to CGF with something like "Don't worry, it's just the Gary
>syndrome"...  But then I thought: "Nah, Gary wouldn't..."  Apparently,
>he would.  :-)

Heh.  I wish you'd done that, Igor.  It probably would have given me
some perspective.

Right now I'm sitting here struggling with my stupid router trying to
find out why it won't reliably deliver email after I accidentally
unplugged it (I obviously made a change that I didn't save to EEPROM).
The last thing I really need is dealing with ad hominem content in an
otherwise civilized technical discussion.

cgf