RE: Windows 95 support ?

On 27 April 2006 05:46, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:

> Sorry folks, this is going to probably have to wait until the weekend.  But
> I am still about 99.44% confident that this is solvable in a reasonably
> painless manner.

  Gary!  This is win95 we're talking about!  It's *meant* to hurt!

  As it happens, I'm about 100% confident that I can solve *any* problem in a
reasonably painless manner.

  That's because I've got a lot of anesthetics, not because I have a great
deal of skill.

  Never forget, "pain" and "permanent lasting damage" are two very different
categories, and there's enough loophole there to drive a cart and horses
through!

    cheers,
      DaveK