cygwin developer status

I hope Corinna will forgive me for mentioning this but I wanted to let
people know that she went into the hospital earlier this week for some
corrective surgery.

I haven't heard from her since she went in and, although I more or less
expected that, I'm still thinking that it would help to have some
positive thoughts beaming in her direction.  She hasn't been far from
my thoughts or prayers since Tuesday.

So, I hope you will all join me in keeping Corinna in your thoughts and
prayers/positive energy flow, too.

cgf