RE: Re: Handling special characters (\/:*?"<>|) gracefully

On 24 May 2006 17:39, Christopher Faylor wrote:

> On Wed, May 24, 2006 at 05:33:46PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
>> Look, since your company is happy with the code being PD, then maybe
>> you should just slip me a copy in email, and I will re-work it (using
>> your PD code as a specimen/example) into a form that would be
>> sufficiently "my own work"
>
> Somehow I don't think intellectual property law works that way.
>
> cgf

  Hey, maybe I have read too much into the term "PD", but I don't see how the
same sort of accusations of contamination by proprietary code could arise.
However if there's that much of a problem, never mind it.  I'll just have to
take the list of function names from the post and start from scratch.

    cheers,
      DaveK