Re: Cygwin, gdb and SEH [was RE: 1.5.19: changes have broken Qt3]

On 5/24/06, Dave Korn wrote:
  What _is_ going on this week?  The newbies seem to be of an even lower
standard than usual.  They must be putting something in the water round
here.....

... I mean, aside from the usual stuff the hippos leave in it, that is ...

Ah, yes: Hipposudoric Acid.

http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/sillymolecules/sillymols2.htm

Though, I must say that the hippo-on-high would do no such evil to the
followers of Cygwin, so it must really be Hipposulphate A.

Cheers,
Jason