Re: slow share = slow scripts?

Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Thu, May 25, 2006 at 12:20:59PM -0500, mwoehlke wrote:
Ooooooh... and here I always thought '-f' was how you told it to *not* mount 'noexec' (which apparently isn't documented?).

Yes, there are a whole lot of things which don't actually exist in cygwin or in mount which are not documented. In fact, I would hazard a guess that there are an infinite number.

Naw, that would imply that there are an infinite number of instructions in Cygwin, in which case it wouldn't fit on my hard drive. ;-)

There may be a hippoplex of things, but not an infinite number. :-)

Ok, I'm all confused. :-)

You're confused by the man page which clearly states what '-f' and '--force' do?

Nope, wasn't reading it... I already "knew" what '-f' does, so I didn't think about it.

Maybe you need to stop using the computer for the day.

Maybe :-)

--
Matthew
...Ruthlessly beating Windows with a hammer until it looks like POSIX.