Re: How can I copy the configuration from one PC to another?

"Christopher Faylor" wrote:
Maybe you're just staring at the two systems and concentrating really
hard, muttering "Come on! Copy...  Copy..."

That won't work. Believe me, I've tried.

And what on Earth would possess you to do that? I suspect even the hippos know better than to try that.