FW: Usage Of Cron and AT commands

On 18 August 2006 12:01, sujit.menon@tcs wrote:

>   Hi CygWinners,
>   I would like to know the syntax of crontab, cron and at commands for
>   its use in task scheduling.
>
>   Also, can we do a Cron or AT job using Cygwin installation?
>
>   If yes, please tell me the procedure...  How do we allow permission's
>   for the cron job. What file needs to modified to add the user id.

  *sip*

>   Warm Regards,
>   Sujit Chandran Menon
>   Tata Consultancy Services Limited
>   Park West - II, Raheja Estate
>   Kulupwadi Road, Borivali (East)
>   Mumbai - 400 066,Maharashtra
>   India
>   Mailto: sujit.menon@tcs.
>   Website: http://www.tcs.com

> and any attachments. Thank you

  Hey, we left one out!

*  Any time someone posts one of those disclaimers, take a sip.  If it's part
of a huge sig and trailer that's longer than the entire body of their post,
take a glug.  If it's more than twice as many lines, take a double glug.  If
it's more than five times as many lines, finish your drink and get another.

  *glug* *glug*

    cheers,
      DaveK