Re: Well thank God that's sorted. (was: RE: change in behavior of make from 3.80 to 3.81)

On Mon, Aug 21, 2006 at 09:41:14PM -0500, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
>[TLTTTTTLLLLLLLL'ing this to the proper list, unlike anybody else involved
>in the discussion]

Ah, the old repetitive-but-clueless off-topic mantra.  Now I know where
some of the people in the make thread received their inspiration.

>???  I don't follow, Chris (and, please, feel free to insert your
>obligitory passive-aggressive dig here).

You mean about you not following anything and expressing confusion in
many of your messages?  That dig?  I'm not sure how that qualifies as
passive aggressive since it seems pretty blatant observation on my part
to me.

Anyway, now that you've reached the point where you're begging for my
response, I'm getting that creepy feeling again.  That makes me think
it probably is in my best interest not to respond any further.

cgf