RE: html email

On 28 August 2006 23:57, Ethan Tira-Thompson wrote:

> 100mb a month still isn't significant.

  You utter, total, selfish,  arrogant
<CENSORMENOWICANNOTTHINKOFANONOBSCENEWORDTODESCRIBETHISBEHAVIOUR>.

  How DARE you speak for other people?  100mb costs several hours of phone
bill.  It's NOT up to you to say what other people can or cannot afford.  Who
died and made you god?

  If I ever meet you, I'm going to steal your wallet and then say "one hundred
dollars isn't significant so why should he complain".

  <spit>

    nocheers,
      DaveK