Re: html email

Cary Jamison wrote:
mwoehlke wrote:
Ethan Tira-Thompson wrote:
In any case, when I copy and paste code from my editor, it can retain
the syntax coloring.  It's very straightforward.  But even so,
piping it through enscript isn't difficult either if I was on a
lesser platform.
Never saw that; what editor do you use? Anyway, AFAIK KATE doesn't do
this (and I *dare* you to call it/KDE a "lesser platform" :-)).

Outlook will do that. I was rather surprised the first time I saw it. Can't remember what I was pasting from, though. Probably VisualStudio.

Well, the "probably" is the interesting part. Whether or not Outlook can paste RTF (I already knew it can) is beside the point, the question was what editors ("probably Visual Studio") will put RTF on the clipboard? :-)

--
Matthew
Ncurses. Blessing console programs since 1993.